Problem description:

National Enterprise System calls me at work every single day, up to 3 times per day on different telephone numbers. I have told them not to contact me here at work and have even given them another contact number.

I have had someone called and left a message with my co-worker and they told him they were going to garnish my paycheck and they asked to speak with my manger. They call again the next day and asked if they could get the number to Human Resources so they can set up a Garnishment. I hope someone takes the necessary steps against this company so they will stop harassing me at my work place and sharing personal information with my co-workers. This is a personal matter and should not be shared with the employees on my job.

I am willing to be included with a class action law suit against this company.

Trust me when I say the calls have been made to my employer daily. This is definintely harassing.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and plese stop calling me. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of a product or service. National Enterprise Systems needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at National Enterprise Systems.

Comments