Will somebody please do something to these people to stop them from calling us.My wife and me are over 60 AND ARE NOT IN DEBT.

They keep calling my phone number and when I call them back they yell and are rude and won't help. Why don't they send a certified letter, and then I would take it to an attorney and file suit against them. Why am I subjected to this excessive calling. Again, me and my wife are not the persons they want and they won't even listen to me over the phone.

If they had any guts they would send a certified letter.I don't care if my grammar sounds bad but this is being written on the spur of the moment.

Had an Experience with National Enterprise Systems?

Comments

I live in Colorado and should not have to file a complaint with my state attorney general.This company is breaking the Do Not Call rules by using a prerecorded message.

I am NOT the person they are looking for. As the previous post said, they are rude and very defensive.

I have filed a complaint with FTC...nothing will be done.Cannot block their number for some reason either!!

File a complaint with your State Attorney General