Pennsauken Township, New Jersey

We are total "bystanders" who had the unfortunate bad luck to have these scumbags get our phone number. They harassed us mercilessly to give out contact information about a third party we don't even know. Took me a long time to figure out who these folks were and what they were up to. Thank goodness for the internet! Now I'd like to get some information on them.

If anyone knows the real name of "Mrs. Richmond" who works there, please post it. I understand they all use alias, but thought somebody who used to work there might know.

Thanks!

Had an Experience with National Enterprise Systems?

Comments

IC System scam paypal washington state Ic System "IC System sent me a collection notice stating that I owe Paypal a significant amount of money. I owe nothing nor have I ever been in arrears to paypal. They..." Read more Gc Services - DECEPTIVE PRACTICES -- BAIT AND SWITCH Gc Services "They are very deceptive people. I received a letter about a Loan Rehabilitation Program. They letter from Dave Finney, the so-called "Collection Manager" estimated my payment to be..." Read more Viking Client Services - Review in Collection Agencies category Viking Client Services "Viking contacted me regarding a damage claim that had gone into collections. It was six minths old by the time they even left me a voice mail (mailing address was..." Read more Carson Rose and Associates - Carson Rose & Associates Liars, Discrimination. Carson Rose and Associates "After not being paid for services rendered (web design), My client and I became engaged in a bitter fight. His attorney issued a cease & desist order asking that..." Read more Myfax - They make it almost impossible to cancel Myfax "In California I am pretty sure they passed a law that if you allow customers to sign up for a service online, you have to also make it possible to..." Read more Plentyoffish - Nothing but liars and cheaters on this site Plentyoffish "Ronald Rossi for one has a family with children and he is okder tban 40 42 years of age he is 53 years of age he is getting women off..." Read more Cohen And Grossman - Kevin Vorhis Cohen Grossman a weak attorney who missrepresented me Cohen And Grossman "I contacted the Cohen Grossman Law firm at 350 N Lake Destiny Maitland, Florida 3275. I spoke to Mr. Grossman about my former employer not paying me my last two..." Read more Capital Bank Opensky Card - Never in my life Capital Bank Opensky Card " I'm writing this as a current customer, who is in the process of paying off and closing the card. After only 3 weeks having the card I have had..." Read more